Protesters gather outside Ireland's parliament over Yves Sakila's 'disturbing' death
PA MediaProtesters have gathered at the gates of the Irish Parliament to express "anger" and "grief" at the death of a man in Dublin city centre.
Yves Sakila died last Friday after an incident on Dublin's Henry Street.
The 35-year-old had been detained by a number of security guards over an alleged shoplifting incident. The Congolese man died not long afterwards in hospital.
Footage of the incident, circulating on social media, has been described by the Irish Network Against Racism (INAR) as "very disturbing" and Irish police are investigating what happened.

Several hundred people gathered at Thursday's protest and posters reading "Justice for Yves" were held up in the crowd.
Protesters urged a thorough investigation into Sakila's death and asked for his name to not be forgotten.
"We are not here to ask many questions," said Dr Salome Mbugua, who spoke from the podium during the protest.
"We are here to ask why was this young life taken away? How was it taken away? Have we lost it as human beings that we do not have sense of protecting one another?"
What happened to Yves Sakila?
Gardaí (Irish police) say they were alerted to an incident after security personnel detained Sakila on Henry Street in connection with an alleged shoplifting incident at about 17:00 local time on Friday.
They said a man in his 80s was seriously injured as the suspect attempted the flee the scene. He was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Sakila became unresponsive at the scene and was transported by ambulance to the Mater Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
He was born in the Democratic Republic of Congo but grew up in Galway and Dublin.
A video of the incident has been circulating online in which it appears a number of security guards restrained the man face down on the ground.
Gardaí told BBC News NI that investigations into "all circumstances" are continuing and there are "no significant updates".
The incident has also been referred to Fiosrú, Ireland's police ombudsman, for investigation.
Social mediaINAR said the case "appears" to have "hallmarks of a case of excessive use of force".
"The death of a black man in such circumstances is extremely worrying, and we urge the authorities to thoroughly investigate all of the circumstances leading to this man's death, in order to ensure minority ethnic community confidence in the criminal justice system."
The Special Rapporteur, Dr Ebun Joseph, said the social media footage circulating is causing "significant distress, fear, and outrage across many communities, particularly among Black and minority ethnic communities".
In a letter to An Garda Siochana, the Irish justice minister and Fiosrú - which has been seen by BBC News NI - Joseph said: "The scenes depicted, including the disproportionate and unnecessary level of force used during Mr Sakila's restraint, are deeply disturbing and raise urgent and serious questions which require comprehensive examination."
The incident happened outside Arnotts, one of Dublin's best-known department stores.
A spokesperson for the retailer said "everyone" at the retailer "is deeply saddened" by his death and extended "heartfelt sympathies" to his family, his friends, and the wider Congolese community in Ireland.
"No loss of life should ever be the outcome of a retail security incident," they said, adding it recognises the "deep hurt and concern this tragedy has caused".
The spokesperson said Arnotts is cooperating with police and conducting a "full review" with the security firm that provides security in store.
They added that they cannot make any further public comment while the garda investigations remains active and are "committed" to ensuring that the facts are established.
What happened at the protest?

Honore Kamegni , a Green Party Councillor from Cork, told the protest about coming to Ireland in 2002 from Cameroon seeking safety.
"I found a safe land for myself and my family," he said.
"I found Ireland safe and welcoming.
"We are here this morning to ensure what happened to Yves Sakila should not happen again in this country."
Fine Gael Councillor Yemi Adenuga urged the crowd to intervene in situations and "speak" to prevent danger, if it is safe to do so.
"Today we're not asking, we're demanding.
"Our lives matter and it would be sad to see this happen again on the streets of Dublin".
PA MediaWalter Kabangu, who is former vice-president of the Congolese Community in Ireland, and went to the same school as Yves Sakila, was among those who attended an earlier vigil on Tuesday.
He told BBC Radio Foyle's North West Today programme that it was incredibly difficult to watch the social media footage involving his school friend.
"Mostly shocking, just seeing the images and seeing someone you used to see back in school in your younger days and then seeing them have such a demise.
"It's just a very sad situation that has taken place and something that I find quite regrettable and something that shouldn't have taken place.
"It's such a tragedy that has impacted our community and is something that has been a shock and such a very saddening moment for the Congolese community."
What's the political reaction been?
Taoiseach (Irish PM) Micheál Martin, and other political leaders, have called for a full investigation.
"My deepest sympathies go out to his family, and to the wider Congolese community," Martin said.
"The situation will have to be thoroughly investigated, and needs to be thoroughly investigated.
"I don't want to prejudice the outcome of that investigation but I think a lot of people are clearly very concerned about what has transpired here."
Irish justice minister Jim O'Callaghan said there must be a "thorough garda investigation".
Social Democrats leader Holly Cairns called the social media video "deeply concerning" and said there must be a "full and comprehensive investigation into what happened".